ALL RESPONSE MEDIA ("ARM") recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of our web sites, subscribers to our magazines, registrants for our events, recipients of our e-mail newsletters and all of our customers. We created this policy with a fundamental respect for our users’ right to privacy and to guide our relationships with our users. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for all products and services owned by ARM. A current list of our publications, and web sites can be found at www.allresponsemedia.com.
We use reasonable precautions to protect our users' personal information and to store it securely. In addition, access to all of our users' and client information is restricted and only authorised users (and ARM staff) can view the reports. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, adminstrtaion staff or a planner) are granted access to client information. Finally, the servers on which we store the client information are kept in a secure environment behind firewalls and we have 24 hour support to avoid and resolve any possible hack attempts.
USE OF ARMALYTICS
- Where we provide access for you and your authorised users to the ARMalytics online data analytics system (“ARMalytics”) the following terms shall apply:
- We grant to you on and subject to these terms the non-exclusive right during the term of our appointment for you and those of your employees authorised by us (“Authorised Users”) to access and use ARMalytics solely for your internal business purposes;
- You shall ensure that Authorised Users comply with any terms governing the use of ARMalytics and you shall be liable for the acts and omissions of Authorised Users’ access and their use of ARMalytics as though they were your acts or omissions;
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- The ownership of all copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights in ARMalytics and the content and data accessible from it, shall remain vested in us and/or our licensors;
- ARMalytics and the content and data accessible from it is our confidential information;
- To the fullest extent permissible at law, we shall not be liable for any losses arising from the use of ARMalytics and the content and data accessible from it;
- You will not use ARMalytics to provide services to third parties;
- You will not attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining unauthorised access to ARMalytics or the content and data accessible from it;
- You will use all reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised access to, or use of, ARMalytics and the content and data accessible from it and you will notify us promptly of any such unauthorised access or use;
- without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, we reserve the right to immediately suspend access to ARMalytics at any time; and
- Access to and use of ARMalytics is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty as to its accuracy or availability. Without limitation to the foregoing, we do not accept liability for any reliance made on the information accessible from ARMalytics.
ARMalytics.com uses All Response Media's bespoke tag solution (Tag4ARM) cookies in order to track when users visit the site. All pages are tracked. These are 1st party cookies that are set on the domain of your website.
|Issuer||Name of Cookie||Cookie Duration||Purpose|
|ARMalytics.com||ARMalytics||20 Minute / 14 Days (if user set "Remember Me" option)||This cookie stores the authentication ticket generated for the users and used to maintain user's login across the system.|
|ARMalytics.com||ASP.NET_SessionId||20 Minutes||This cookie stores the ASP.Net session ID generated for the user.|
|ARMalytics.com||UserSetting||2 days||This cookie stores the latest selection of Client, Media Type and Product dropdown lists. This helps to give better user experience across the system.|
|ARMalytics.com||tracker||2 days||This cookie remembers the last visited page across each section of system.|
|Tag4ARM||_pk_ref_pk_id||2 years||This cookie is used to store the visitor ID. This identifies whether a user has previously visited the website or not.|
|Tag4ARM||_pk_ses||30 minutes||Tracks the duration of a user visit to a website (session). This data is then sent to www.tag4arm.com|
|Tag4ARM||_pk_cvar||2 years||The cookie identifies unique users for the custom variable tag.|
Official information about deleting or controlling cookies can be found here.